vendor inspection and surveillance monitors the manufacturing and
Third party inspection
Through our customized inspection-reporting we have system in place to monitor clients’ projects, with particular emphasis on tracking and reporting of our inspection activities. The result is quicker turnaround time for project information and reports. Third Party Inspection services include:
• Ensuring quality of products
• Detecting deviations from standard specifications as early as possible in the manufacturing cycle
• Monitoring compliance with standards, procedures and specifications
• Providing accurate and timely reporting
• Supplying skilled and competent inspectors close to globally locat4ed supplies to provide cost effective on site inspection services for supply chain/procurement customers.
COMETSIS manages quality assurance and control through a range of tried and tested methods including
• Vendor Assessment/Surveillance
• Quality Audits
• ISO 9001: 2008
• Qualification/Vendor Audits/Assessment
• Internal Audits.
Vendor inspection & mill surveillance
Mill surveillance includes provision of experienced and competent quality assurance inspectors on site, and overseeing all staged of production involving:
• Monitoring the manufacturing, inspection/or testing of materials
• Assuring compliance to manufacturer’s and client’s requirements.
Inspection activities at vendor location includes:
• Review of Purchase Order (PO) to verify completeness
• Verify acknowledgement of P.O.
• Review of exceptions and deviations to P.O.
• Effective Reporting/Inspection time schedule
• Major Sub – order schedule
• Production schedule/P.O. Delivery date (Expediting)
• Finalizing Inspection & Test Plan (Criticality Rating)
• Identification of special Test & Inspection Procedure
• Traceability of materials and certification
• Non-Conformance and Concession Request procedure
• Notification procedure for inspection
• Manufacturer QC Data Report preparation
• Qualification of personnel (welders, NDT)
• Visit of vendor’s site (QC facilities, Calibration, Safety)
• Shipping and transportation Procedure
• Inspection Release Note Issuance
• Correspondence (focal points)
• Provision of all necessary QA/QC forms.